will collect your used disposables and wipes from the kerbside on a fortnightly or monthly basis. To arrange collection all you need to do is:
1. Select a collection frequency - monthly or fortnightly
2. Add an internal or external bin or both for storing the nappies
3. Place all your used nappies and wipes in a yellow collection bag provided by Nappies2Go
4. Place the sealed yellow collection bag on the kerbside by 7:30am on the day of collection
5. Let us collect the nappies and deliver them for recycling
How will I know when it is our collection day?
We will send you a collection calendar as part of your welcome pack.
Which bin system would you recommend?
Our external 50L wheelie bin is excellent for outside storage of nappies. The yellow collection bag neatly fits inside and the lockable lid helps to minimise aromas. The Angelcare Nappy Disposal System is ideal for an internal storage system positioned near to your changing station. Both bins are designed to be used with one hand.
The bins are only provided for your convenience and are not essential.
What can be put into the Yellow Collection Bag?
Used nappies (any brand), wipes, nappy sacks, cotton wool, breast pads and female sanitary towels can be added for recycling.
Why does it cost to have the nappies recycled?
Nappies2Go is a private company and operates independently of any local authority or Government funding. We set-up the business to offer a better service for parents that included nappy recycling. We have strived to keep our collection costs as low as possible as we firmly believe many UK parents would rather recycle nappies than have them sent to landfill.