Recycling your disposable nappies with is easy, We do all the hard work so you contribute to a greener planet without trying!
By the time your baby is potty trained they will have used approximately 4000 nappies - with each nappy taking between 200 - 500 years to decompose. You may have noticed that nappies fill up the majority of your rubbish bin and most of this is sent to landfill.
- Its good for the environment - compared to landfill and incineration, recycling nappies emits up to 71% less greenhouse gas emissions
- Goods made from recycled material create less water pollution and use less energy to manufacture
- You will be preventing your baby's 4000 nappies going to landfill
- Your recycled nappies will be turned into plastic roofing tiles, cardboard and used in road construction
- Doing your bit for the environment makes you feel good
So how does the nappy recycling process work?
Click the button below to find out.